Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Midnight Drive

A few months ago, when Sroyon was in town, the family went out for a dinner. The Cousin Sister (credited at the end of the video) drove us around town till we reached Balwant Singh's Dhaba, photographs whereof have been posted before. Here's a silent video shot from the front seat of a Maruti 800. I am not sure if this will be of interest to very many, but may be one day we'll look back and wonder at how the city has changed. I thought it might be interesting to not mention the specific route that we took. I hope I'll remember. And that readers will figure it out, if they so wish.


4 comments:

  1. I am mind-blown the 800 is still a functional thing. This totally fits into my campaign for not selling ours. But too late, alas. What did the parents replace the Spark with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutling-ra jotno korey rekhechhe tai. Spark has been replaced by a Maruti Suzuki Celerio.

    ReplyDelete